20.6.11

I will find you...

maybe you are next door to me, maybe at the other side of the city. maybe we don't live in the same country, or maybe I will have to go around the world more than once. but what I can say for sure, is that I will find you.

maybe I already know you, maybe we are friends. but it can also be that we met long time ago, and we have no contact anymore. or maybe we have never seen or heard of each other.

maybe you have been calling my attention for long, and I don't see you. or maybe you are hiding, somewhere or just behind someone else's face.

maybe you are completely different from what I think, maybe you are even better. maybe you are going to put my world upside down.

but I'm sure that one day and somewhere, either across the pond, trough the seas of crowd, in the desert, or in the skies, under the ocean or just at a simple working place... but I will find you.

and when it happens, I will find my self too.

No comments:

Post a Comment