13.1.11

life's stuff

life is about...


to your question 'how do you know what you want?' well, I can't be accurate. I think it's just something you have to feel within you. you want it and that's it.

but if you mean something more complicated like, for example, 'what is the best way to find the balance between what you really want to do in life with what gives you successful future?' well that's a whole different thing.

I told you about several different factors you have to take in account:
•what you really like, something you could do every day of your life for no salary.
•what you have talent in, something you know you can do better than many others, specially something with which you can make money.
•and what your family and environment lets you or helps you to do, if for example everyone in your family is lawyer, you have an easy way to become another. but if your parents are not going to pay for a major different from medicine, well it's a hard restriction. and if your family has many friends in business, maybe they'll help you build your future. this is actually the most changing and subjective from the factors I'm considering.

this is just a sketch of my ideas, but of course they can be developed further.

I just found this image somewhere in the internet, but I found it can also help explain these ideas.

and... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment