16.2.16

Starry sky

I like his song because it transmits a nice feeling. It’s very uplifting, it’s cheerful, it’s happy. Today’s morning I really wanted to feel those feelings again.

Cause you’re a sky full of stars.

It’s such a heavenly feel.

I miss this heavenly feel, I miss the stars, I miss the sky.

Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark.

I miss the sky full of stars.

I want to feel this feeling again.

Then I remember all the wonderful people I have met, in other places, at other times, on very different situations. How they smile, how they live, how they enjoy life. As I once said, people worth it to travel around the world to get to know. I have taken a tiny part of what they are, I have used a little piece of the brightness they irradiate, I hope they don’t mind. I took that for myself, I have used that light to paint my sky, to fill it with stars.

I have a sky, full of stars, that reminds me of a heavenly feel. Every single star, far up there, is a nice memory I have with someone I got to know.

Thank you all for shining upon me.


No comments:

Post a Comment